With a fitted body of technical blend fabrics and a torso of perforated alpaca insulation, the Vortex is the pinnacle of performance, just like your swing.
- Insulated torso is comprised of a flattering diamond quilting pattern filled with alpaca wool. Each channel between quilting is perforated for style and breathability.
- Underarm features fine ribbed fabric to add increased range of movement while keeping the garment close to the body for a better fit.
- Ribbed cuff and hem to contain body heat and maintain insulation.
- Thumbholes hold the cuff hem comfortably lower than a traditional cuff for warmth around the palm of the hands.
- Extra zipped compartment on left chest is perfect for credit and debit cards, ID or small documents for easy access.
- Zipper guard stops irritation caused by zipper pull when garment fully zipped closed.
- Reinforced elbow areas guard the high-stress area from thinning prematurely through wear.
- Double needle stitching on seams for extra strength
- Hem hits a hip, approx. 12” from natural waist depending on wearers fit preference
- Modern fit, slightly slim through body
- Innovative technical fabric made of a blend of recycled plastics and coffee grounds.
- Recycled plastic content reduces post-consumer waste in landfills.
- Recycled coffee grounds reduce waste and add anti-microbial properties to the fabric.
- Padded torso is tightly woven 100% nylon shuss with perforated channels between enveloped insulation channels.
- Insulation is 100% alpaca wool, a sustainable alternative to sheepswool. Lighter and hypoallergenic, alpaca wool is more comfortable for the wearer as it provides a high level of insulation without the weight.
- Weatherproof zips keep pocket contents and the wearer protected in storm conditions.
- Dry Clean Only